What’s new in international tourism: – International tourists are getting their money’s worth in the first weeks of the new year.
But the list of sites where visitors can enjoy the natural wonders of our world is still not complete, with a new report showing just how different the world is from what we know.
From the world’s first-ever observation of Antarctica to the discovery of an ancient cave system in Turkey, the World Tourism Organization (WTO) has compiled the top-100 attractions for the next year.
The top 10 are: Antarctica – $10.7 billion, including $5 billion in tourist income.
– The site of the first direct contact between humans and another species, a large cave system, has been discovered in Turkey.
– Two rare birds, a rare African bird, and a rare Australian bird, found in China have been named the world heritage site of China.
– A UNESCO World Heritage Site in Egypt has been named a World Heritage site for the first time in history.
– An ancient cave has been found in Iran.
– Chinese tourists have spent more than $7 billion to visit Antarctica.
– Tourists from Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Japan, Spain, Japan and Spain visited the site of an Ice Age settlement on Antarctica.